Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Welcome Back!!!

Dear Chargers,

I cannot begin to express the joy I have at inviting our children back to Arete!!!  I hope you all had a fun filled summer and are excited to get back to school.

My name is Coach Rubino and I am a returning Archway Arete PE teacher for 2nd - 5th grade.  I am going on to my 6th year with Great Hearts Academies.  I also coach Girls Varsity Soccer for Arete Prep.  I studied Health Promotion and received a Bachelor of Science in Education at Auburn University where I played soccer all four years.

I have so many things to teach your youth about movement and physical activity.  I look forward to a fun filled year in Physical Education and teaching your children so many wonderful things!

Sincerely,

Coach Rubino


No comments:

Post a Comment